The Web Office has developed a style and good practice manual to:
1.In a website every page, must show the official corporate image of the University of Granada at a prominent place, preferably at the top of the page (regulation about corporate visual identity in http://secretariageneral.ugr.es).
Including an specific logo on the masthead about the organizational structure responsible for the site (or School, Faculty, Department...) would only be possible if this coexists with the one of the University of Granada Corporate visual indentity of the UGR.
3. A display text copyright link must be also shown at the bottom of every website, it must point to the main website of the University of Granada (http://www.ugr.es).
It is not allowed to display links, advertising nor provider logos at the bottom of the page or at any relevant place of it. This type of information may only be shown at an specific section of the web, destined for the authorship or the section “About”.
4. All websites must have an item or a menu link calles “Contact”, “Mailbox” or similars Los sitios web deberán disponer un ítem, opción de menú o enlace denominado “Contacto”, “Buzón” o similar and it must be accesible from any page and allow users to contact the manager of the website.
5. All websites must show a link to a page with information about the website's accessibility at the bottom (Real Decreto 1494/2007, de 12 de noviembre).
7. All websites must meet the standards XHTML + CSS, or higher ones (Real Decreto 1494/2007, de 12 de noviembre).
8. All websites must satisfy the web accesibility priorities No. 1 and 2 (Real Decreto 1494/2007, de 12 de noviembre).
9. All websites must be regularly reviewed and updated in order to be correctly displayed with at least two different browsers (FIrefox, OPera, Safari, Chrome, INternet Explorer).
10. Depending on the type of unit (Centre, Department, etc.) the different pages should look similar to the corresponding site model, as Section 3 of the style guide clarify.
f the University of Granada, like following among others